Client Support 24/7
We believe it's a good business decision to have one party to hold accountable for your (e-commerce) website or application working properly. If your site goes down, you want to make one call and don't want to hear that it's someone else's fault. SCOPEQ proudly provides help desk, managed services, and third party hosting support for our clients.
Help Desk Support
Customer relationships are the fuel for our success. If you have a question or a problem with your website, we have support ready for you.
- Content management help and integrated support online.
- Support staff available by our Online Client Area, email and phone.
- Web developers and designers to fix, update, and enhance your website.
Content Management System Maintenance
We are completely responsible for our Content Management System. All updates and patches to your CMS are free. We also can maintain the performance and patches to Open Source CMS WordPress and Drupal.
Service Level Agreements
SCOPEQ provides a higher level of dedicated service to clients who want to budget for frequent enhancements. Service Level Agreements vary based on scope and complexity of the website and generally range from 10-20 hours per month.
- Our web strategists, project managers, and support team coordinate to ensure long term goals are met through monthly deliverables of new features while daily performance is maintained.
- SCOPEQ developers and designers are allocated time each month to make steady progress within a predictable budget.
- Your returning customers see an ever evolving website to address their needs.
To contact Client Services, use one of the following methods: